• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Stone is trying to portray himself like Jesus at the Last Supper and in the Garden of Gethsemane.

Yet another partisan investigation that will yield nothing substantive but will fuel plenty of doubt.

TIME FOR SOME GAME THEORY. 1/248

Nah Goldsmith is a Harvard Law professor and co-founder of lawfare blog....not a seth Abramsom type. The thread links to several well-written articles on a number of legal questions related to Trump's tweets today.

You know you're in a bad place when dictionary.com is trolling you.

Basic facts are tired of being misrepresented and misused.

I'm sure I will get shit for posting but this is a good thread.

Last edited:

Christ Muller, at this rate you'll be done by 2030. Finish up with Gates and Manafort, already.

Christ Muller, at this rate you'll be done by 2030. Finish up with Gates and Manafort, already.

Shit, I know. I hope it doesn’t take as long as the GOP has been investigating Hillary. At least this investigation has produced results.

That is a pretty sweet look at how the upper class lives. $600k for landscaping, and the $500k wires to a "men's clothing store in Beverly Hills" has gotta be House of Bijan.

So.....a relative sent the family this: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/a...ign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

I mean WTF. I want to engage but shouldn't.... What would you say if you got this, Tunnels?

h3D486C16

Back