• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

The EU should stop allowing business with Ecuador to force Assange out of their embassy and hand him directly over to the FBI for extradition.

The EU should stop allowing business with Ecuador to force Assange out of their embassy and hand him directly over to the FBI for extradition.

The EU, which does approx 25 billion euros of trade with Colombia-Peru-Ecuador, should stop trading with said country to extradite 1 man to the United States, a country that is decidedly not a member of the EU?

The EU, which does approx 25 billion euros of trade with Colombia-Peru-Ecuador, should stop trading with said country to extradite 1 man to the United States, a country that is decidedly not a member of the EU?

That's putting aside the fact the the EU is probably not very interested in fighting the UK's battles at this point.

Last edited:
the whole Russia-Russia-Russia Mueller probe is simultaneously idiotic and a coverup, in short, an idiotic coverup

A cover up of what?

Nice to have you back regularly posting after a shitshow month, by the way.

of mendacious malfeasance by the Dems, their sacred cow Obama, and certain unscrupulous swamp creatures from the deep state

as an aside, the involvement of members of foreign intelligence services, who were sometimes unwittingly co-opted and corrupted, added a nice touch by helping to make sure that the details were kept secret because our allies would insist on avoiding the embarrassment of having been had by some tweeting keystone cops in ol' DC

6803669.jpg

Do you think trump or his campaign did anything wrong?

by the way, the Pubs lost the House, as they were expected to, but strengthened themselves in the Senate, and Trump now has the Dims in the House to run against in 2020, not really a shit show for the Pubs

glad you missed me but I have been visitng Florence - that's Forence, Italy for you lubes, not South Carolina - Tuscany was beautiful, and we got to spend a little time in a Tuscan villa (expertly restored by Lady Cavendish during the 1970s), which was amazing, it was like something most people only get to see in the movies

by the way, the Pubs lost the House, as they were expected to, but strengthened themselves in the Senate, and Trump now has the Dims in the House to run against in 2020, not really a shit show for the Pubs

glad you missed me but I have been visitng Florence - that's Forence, Italy for you lubes, not South Carolina - Tuscany was beautiful, and we got to spend a little time in a Tuscan villa (expertly restored by Lady Cavendish during the 1970s), which was amazing, it was like something most people only get to see in the movies

Yes, Dems +9 in the last election after winning the presidency with negative 3 million votes isn't a wake-up call. The election didn't turn out that badly. Now we have a foil for our antagonism of women, millennials and our embrace of conspiracy theories as we continue to dig in to our declining base of mostly older white people.

Last edited:
Again - do you think Trump and/or his campaign did anything wrong with regards to the russia probe? Straight up, no bullshit. And, if the mueller report shows there was impropriety or illegality, will you accept it?

If it shows nothing, I’m willing to accept that. How about you?

Back