• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Not forming any opinions until I can read the full report. What are they hiding if this exonerates the serial sexual assaulter/rapist who pays off his mistresses? Can't wait for NY to go after him.

Trump's gotta be guilty. Everyone knows that wealthy womanizers also collude with Russians to steal presidential elections. This passes for lube logic these days.

You’re nuts man

It is fascinating, however, to watch a human mind trapped in a labyrinth of deceit. My, how the lies become even more elaborate and stylized when the grand lie is exposed. You would think that for their own sanity they’d stop and have a moment of reflection and reckoning. But no.. they will persist in the initial lie and add more layers of rank speculation..alas, only furthering their own mystification. It is an inside peek at the mind of a contortionist and the laboratory for budding conspiracy's.

Now look who is “Q”, eh?

the lubes should just admit they made a huge mistake, apologize for it, and try to move on

instead, they buckle down and insist on being held even more contemptible

the lubes should just admit they made a huge mistake, apologize for it, and try to move on

instead, they buckle down and insist on being held even more contemptible

Plus, don’t forget the Southern District of NY

Find a crime, any crime!!!

Stalin would be proud

Avenetti is only the first domino to fall

WINTER IS COMING

you shoot the king, you better kill him

OOOOOOPPPPSSS

You realize your shitting your pants over alleged obstruction of justice involving a non crime?

You get this don’t you?

There was no collusion, never was

So tell me about this obstruction of justice Barr is hiding

You apparently don’t. Obstruction of Justice is a crime. Period. It’s not any less of a crime if you aren’t charged with some other crime from the investigation you were trying to obstruct. The reasons for this are quite obvious.

Trump's gotta be guilty. Everyone knows that wealthy womanizers also collude with Russians to steal presidential elections. This passes for lube logic these days.

It's sad when the mind starts to go and you lose the ability to understand words. I said I will form my opinion when I read the report. The other stuff just shows who you are defending.

Pretty interesting how us lubes want to actually use our minds and interpret things for ourselves by reading the report rather than just parrot someone else’s interpretation

Pretty interesting how us lubes want to actually use our minds and interpret things for ourselves by reading the report rather than just parrot someone else’s interpretation

Lol

Still holding out a shred of hope

Rachel would never lie to me!!!

Care to wager?

haven't watched her since the 08 campaign season. and no, I don't want to.
Moonz needs to pretend that everybody breathlessly watches Maddow and thinks Michael Avennatti is some sort of hero because it feeds the anti-media narrative that he religiously follows.

so republican are working to hide the report, shocking.

if there is nothing in the report it would behoove them to release, but knowing it is Trump there is some scandalous things found i am sure.

It also allows him to create a narrative where he gets to further provoke people and feel good about himself. Like if you loved and followed Avenatti then his take down was devastating for you and that would make Moonz happy.

if there is nothing in the report it would behoove them to release, but knowing it is Trump there is some scandalous things found i am sure.

This report totally exonerates Trump. Democrats should resign! The people who initiated this investigation should go to jail. We must bury this report!

again, if this is a total hoax witch hunt, show us the report so us lubes can hang our heads in shame for being such Maddow Muppets.

In the most tone deaf, laughable, ass-licking move in recent memory, House Minority Leader McCarthy has called for Adam Schiff to step down as Intel Committee Chair for "lying" to the American public.

Really? A Trump sycophant complaining about lying to the public....

:bowrofl::bowrofl:

Back