• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

What would you put the Over/Under for Americans Mueller will charge with conspiracy, money laundering, tax evasion, etc. ? I'm going for about 19.5 (and I think that is low).

I would take the over at 19.5.

What's the over/under for total indictments (American and Non-Americans) from the Mueller investigation? There are currently 18 total indictments so far. 39.5?

What would you put the Over/Under for Americans Mueller will charge with conspiracy, money laundering, tax evasion, etc. ? I'm going for about 19.5 (and I think that is low).

There won’t be any gambling with Truth. The odds do suggest,however,that there will be much pain for those who allowed their belief and attendant desires to supplant the long established moorings of truth anchored in Reason.

2e4g7cl.jpg

Last edited:
Things are heating up according to Benjamin Wittes AND Clapper is saying there are more shoes to drop? Oh boy

Things are heating up according to Benjamin Wittes AND Clapper is saying there are more shoes to drop? Oh boy

Clapper is facing jail time for his part in the largest scandal in US political history. James has already proven his ability to lie to congress and he and Brennan are getting ready to have their asses marched back in to go over some of the whoppers they’ve told over the last 18 months.

Only 19.5? Are you forgetting about how all the Clintons and their staff are fucked with rolling heads? Uranium One! Once the entire DNC are arrested it will be in the 1000s. All Democrats and the entire FBI are looking at jail time. Mueller is just getting started.

Clapper is facing jail time for his part in the largest scandal in US political history. James has already proven his ability to lie to congress and he and Brennan are getting ready to have their asses marched back in to go over some of the whoppers they’ve told over the last 18 months.

Lol there’s a sucker born every day

Look at RJ..little Joe McCarthy

So many similarities between RJ and his hero, Joseph McCarthy..

Good ol’ Joe..feverishly running about and screaming “Russia,Russia,Russia!”

Peas in a pod

Lectro gives us the conspiracy theorist cray cray as a nice counterbalance to sailor's idiocy.

Lectro gives us the conspiracy theorist cray cray as a nice counterbalance to sailor's idiocy.

By conspiracy theory you are obviously self referencing your own Russian Collusion delusion,eh

I will let the special prosecutor finish his work and then accept the results of the investigation.

You will spin fantastic theories that have no basis in fact.

Back