• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Wow. Oh wow.

Great line from a great track. I'll finish it out. "Do you see the perpetrator? Yeah, I'm right here. Fuck around get the whole label sent up for years."

You must spread some rep around before giving to PH again

Government recommending substantial prison time for Cohen.

Good thread to follow for analysis on the two Cohen reports.

I predict he ultimately receives a 40-month sentence. I have represented cooperating people who have gotten up to a 50% reduction from the low end of the guideline range. He's not in that category, but I could see 20-25%.

Is that substantial?

40 months is pretty substantial...there is no parole in the federal system.

40 months is pretty substantial...there is no parole in the federal system.

I thought you could get parole after 85% of time served.

A former federal prosecutor is saying if Trump wasn't POTUS he'd be getting indicted and possibly having a perp walk by now. Statute of limitations may not have run out by mid- 2021.

It's also being mentioned that there was "preparation and circulation" of Cohen's statements which other former feds say sound like obstruction. Again, the statute of limitations will not have run out by the time Trump is out of office.

RJ, after 85% he will be on supervised release for a number of years. You're 85% service time is accurate.

Can someone connect the dots on this one to how "conclusion by fed DJT committed serious felony?"

Directed Cohen to pay off Stormy to stay quiet. Illegal campaign expenditures with purpose of swaying the election.

Alright everyone let’s get on with our lives

Back