• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAS MCFARLAND!!1!

JamesSokolove

877-490-6520
Reaction score
0211Chas.jpg

dukes-greg-paulus-and-wake-forests-chas-mcfarland-get-tied-up-while-picture-id112906312

wake-forests-chas-mcfarland-fouls-dukes-gerald-henderson-center-also-picture-id112881523

wake-forests-chas-mcfarland-fouls-florida-states-ryan-reid-during-the-picture-id112887901

Seriously, who had more T's Devin or Chase? (incorrect spelling I know, but done for the phonetically challenged)

Who couldn't love a guy that annoyed opposing players every game and also dominated Psycho-T.

I do remember a 7 pt. possession involving Mcfarland annoying someone, them getting T-eed up, some free throws, and a 3-pointer.

Every Wake teams needs a McFarland. He was like our very own Dennis Rodman minus the wedding dress and diplomacy skills.

lovington was probably the dumbest poster that ever graced these boards.

RULZ's anti-miscegenation stance is the worst I can remember on any board.

Let's not forget RULZ

footballmom42 and riscdeac are in the discussion.

I am basing my opinion strictly on being a functioning adult. 42 and Rulz were horrible, but I feel like they could make it through the day without walking into traffic, forgetting how to use a toilet, burning their hand on the stove, etc. Don't know enough about riscdeac.

Edit: Rulz would probably piss all over a lowered toilet seat, but that would be intentional.

But Chas partied, So he must have been a raging asshole

Yeah, I don’t think 42 was stupid. Passionate and misguided but not stupid. Lovington was straight up stupid.

100% chance she’s a Trump supporter that blames Mexicans for taking her husband’s job at the mill.

Yeah, I don’t think 42 was stupid. Passionate and misguided but not stupid. Lovington was straight up stupid.

100% chance she’s a Trump supporter that blames Mexicans for taking her husband’s job at the mill.

This guy gets it.

ETA: Also a 75% chance that she has called James Sokolove over the last 10 years.

Its despicable that not even one poster had the the decency to wish this young man a happy birthday after 4 years of selfless contribution to the program. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAS. The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves ESPECIALLY Louis Gossett and QCdeac who couldn't resist the urge to turn a postive thread negative by calling out and insulting a former poster who just happened to be a player's parent. Will the mods do anything? NAH

Back