• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Omnibus Bowl Projections Thread - Belk Bowl

the Advertisement Bowl

Can't wait to see which Add bowl Wake will be in...I will buy their product-go Deacs..

Common thought has been BC will get Pinstripe based on geography. They were there three years ago though so perhaps they'd go in another direction.

Jerry Palm has Michigan in that game currently from the B1G side. Now that would be tight as hell

Playing UK in a bowl game would be as lame as playing Wake in a bowl game.

Yeah. As much as I want a desirable bowl location it would be equally cool to see us go up against legit opposition. That'd be the one plus if we wound up in El Paso, very likely to play a decent team there

Yeah. As much as I want a desirable bowl location it would be equally cool to see us go up against legit opposition. That'd be the one plus if we wound up in El Paso, very likely to play a decent team there

Ain't nobody wanna go to El Paso texas...

As far as South Carolina goes for the Belk Bowl, they opened the season in Charlotte against NC State, played UNC here to open 2015 and will do so again in 2019 and 2023. They opened 2011 in Charlotte against ECU.

The only reason South Carolina makes sense for the Belk Bowl is proximity, the fact that they've never played in it, and it eventually gives them the chance to beat every team in NC in Charlotte.

It would be a good matchup I think.

Yeah, I think UK's all right. They've got some pretty mediocre results this year. We'll see how they do v. UGA and Louisville to end the season.

Last edited:
As far as South Carolina goes for the Belk Bowl, they opened the season in Charlotte against NC State, played UNC here to open 2015 and will do so again in 2019 and 2023. They opened 2011 in Charlotte against ECU.

The only reason South Carolina makes sense for the Belk Bowl is proximity, the fact that they've never played in it, and it eventually gives them the chance to beat every team in NC in Charlotte.

Well, there's always money. Bowl people like money.

We're waxing those jokers if we play :umkc:

Also think Kentucky is a byproduct of the shitty SEC East. Wake is 27th in Sagarin, Kentucky 57th. Maybe the win looks better on paper than Navy but I don't think there's a significant difference between the two. No comparison between our schedule and Kentucky's this year

Back