• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why did Rand Paul's neighbor beat the hell out of him?

Why did Rand Paul's neighbor beat the hell out of him? Rand deserved it.

How the fuck did that guy get into and graduate from med school?

I hope someone asks him about his father's activities over the past month calling this whole thing a hoax. Both Pauls need to be nailed to the wall on this one.

The answer to the thread title is because the neighbor got there before the rest of us.

No one should just be walking around in public buildings right now. I’m really starting to become a bit disappointed in the low and inconsistent death rate of this virus.

I've never looked into Rand's background before, here's an oddity - he didn't graduate from his undergrad college and his father also attended Duke Med. His non-graduating credentials must have been impressive, no way a good bootstrapper would use nepotism connections to get ahead.

I've never looked into Rand's background before, here's an oddity - he didn't graduate from his undergrad college and his father also attended Duke Med. His non-graduating credentials must have been impressive, no way a good bootstrapper would use nepotism connections to get ahead.

His most important credential was that he was a legacy admittance.

Back