• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why did Rand Paul's neighbor beat the hell out of him?

I haven't seen cheating accusations anywhere but here. Every article I've read has the same basic facts. Rand Paul got tackled by a neighbor and fellow doctor. He broke 5 ribs.

Weird statement unless you've got some links to prove it.

So do a lot of people. Most of the country. Almost half of his co-workers. And none of them have beat him up before.

How many dude's wives has WFU Lurker fucked?

Gonna go out on a limb and say zero.

Correct, I am gay.

But, if my partner cheated on me, it seems pretty clear cut that I should be more upset with him than with the other guy. Maybe that's just because I am not distracted by straight guy macho BS.

Correct, I am gay.

But, if my partner cheated on me, it seems pretty clear cut that I should be more upset with him than with the other guy. Maybe that's just because I am not distracted by straight guy macho BS.

I think you are right about which party bears the most responsibility. But I would be pretty pissed off at both of them.

Let’s not get ahead of our selves gentlemen, we have no information yet as to whether the neighbor also beat up his wife or not.

I haven't seen cheating accusations anywhere but here. Every article I've read has the same basic facts. Rand Paul got tackled by a neighbor and fellow doctor. He broke 5 ribs.

It was a joke, teach

I really like Rand. He's essentially the closest thing we get to real Libertarian in Washington - and he sticks to his fucking guns.

Probably why this is being presented like it is - he's not in the establishment, so no protection from stuff like the cheating accusations and no positive press otherwise.

sounds pretty libertarian to me.

How many prostitutes did Craig James kill?

Rand doesn't have 1/10th the spine of Ron. There are plenty of articles that discuss how if not for his father, he would just be viewed as another Republican suit.

Last edited:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/sen-rand-paul-recovering-from-injuries-suffered-in-alleged-assault/2017/11/05/6380c78a-c250-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.ff13c338b150&wpisrc=al_politics__alert-politics&wpmk=1

Jeff Jones, a registered nurse who worked with Boucher at the Bowling Green Medical Center, described Boucher’s politics as “liberal.”

Obviously this confrontation was not political in nature as everyone knows liberals are all about inclusiveness, the freedom to express ideas differing from their own, and are open to conflicting viewpoints.

Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/sen-rand-paul-recovering-from-injuries-suffered-in-alleged-assault/2017/11/05/6380c78a-c250-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html?utm_term=.ff13c338b150&wpisrc=al_politics__alert-politics&wpmk=1

Obviously this confrontation was not political in nature as everyone knows liberals are all about inclusiveness, the freedom to express ideas differing from their own, and are open to conflicting viewpoints.

Nothing to see here. Keep moving.

good shit, this

Regardless of their affiliation, if you spend enough time around the self absorbed dbags that run our country you are going to want to punch one. I applaud you neighborman.

Back