• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why did Rand Paul's neighbor beat the hell out of him?

Facepalm sometimes in humor, you take the absurd and insert it into otherwise normal circumstances and it is funny. Sometimes not I guess

Kind of weird how defensive moonz is about older people doing blow.

Turns out it was an HOA disagreement.

My HOA recently fined me 50 bucks for having a shrub that slightly grew out over the sidewalk. I would most definitely take out an HOA member with an open field tackle after that.

Two other questions:

How many other times did he beat up Rand?

If none, why not?

Rule #1: neighbors suck.

How many times have I asked you to keep your dog on a leash?

Your dog shits in my lawn/flowers. Pisses in them too.

Pick up your poop.

When you mow, you are blowing grass clippings into my lawn, flowers.

Don't trim my shrubs, flowers, trees, even if they are growing over onto your property.

Why are you mowing at 7:30 am on a Saturday? Sunday?

I hate you, therefore, do not like when your "friends" visit and park their cars, legally mind you, on the street, in front of my house.

Your dog barks, shut that dog up.

When you weedeat, you are actually hitting my wooden fence, stripping the fence of stain, and often splintering the wood, a-hole.

Your automatic sprinklers, used on shrubs or flowers or anything, are actually watering MY lawn too, and my wooden fence, which is now warping.

I can hear you being an a-hole to your family, right in your back yard.

Who needs to mow twice per week? What's next, scissors to clip the blades of grass?

Your friends are parking on my lawn, instead of the street, a-hole.

We have an HOA and it clearly states you cannot spread TOXIC weed 'n feed or fertilizer. And you complicate matters, by watering THAT.

Your stupid ass "lawn decorations" and accompanying music for Halloween, T Giving, X Mas, really any time of year, are unsightly and violate the HOA.

There is a hawk's nest in YOUR tree in YOUR yard, and I am afraid (actually my wife) that the hawk will swoop down and take away my little froo-froo Frise dog.

Fireworks? It's not the 4th of July, a-hole. Why?

You installed your fence RIGHT on the property line, and that violates the HOA.

No chickens or chicken coops! "Fresh" eggs - give me a damn break.

I am non-assertive, so I am not addressing any of this to your face, merely yelling random curse words and "directives" over the fence, and hoping you "get it."

I could go on...and on...there are so many possibilities to initiate the RAGE.

Rule #1: neighbors suck.

How many times have I asked you to keep your dog on a leash?

Your dog shits in my lawn/flowers. Pisses in them too.

Pick up your poop.

When you mow, you are blowing grass clippings into my lawn, flowers.

Don't trim my shrubs, flowers, trees, even if they are growing over onto your property.

Why are you mowing at 7:30 am on a Saturday? Sunday?

I hate you, therefore, do not like when your "friends" visit and park their cars, legally mind you, on the street, in front of my house.

Your dog barks, shut that dog up.

When you weedeat, you are actually hitting my wooden fence, stripping the fence of stain, and often splintering the wood, a-hole.

Your automatic sprinklers, used on shrubs or flowers or anything, are actually watering MY lawn too, and my wooden fence, which is now warping.

I can hear you being an a-hole to your family, right in your back yard.

Who needs to mow twice per week? What's next, scissors to clip the blades of grass?

Your friends are parking on my lawn, instead of the street, a-hole.

We have an HOA and it clearly states you cannot spread TOXIC weed 'n feed or fertilizer. And you complicate matters, by watering THAT.

Your stupid ass "lawn decorations" and accompanying music for Halloween, T Giving, X Mas, really any time of year, are unsightly and violate the HOA.

There is a hawk's nest in YOUR tree in YOUR yard, and I am afraid (actually my wife) that the hawk will swoop down and take away my little froo-froo Frise dog.

Fireworks? It's not the 4th of July, a-hole. Why?

You installed your fence RIGHT on the property line, and that violates the HOA.

No chickens or chicken coops! "Fresh" eggs - give me a damn break.

I am non-assertive, so I am not addressing any of this to your face, merely yelling random curse words and "directives" over the fence, and hoping you "get it."

I could go on...and on...there are so many possibilities to initiate the RAGE.

100% chance that Complacent Deacs neighbor is cooler than Complacent Deac. Having a Hawks nest in your yard is BA, not his fault your family pet is the size of a hamster.

Back