• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why did Rand Paul's neighbor beat the hell out of him?

So he’s a libertarian who doesn’t respect borders.

His neighbor sounds like a piece of work.

What?

It sounds like Rand Paul is the ultimate douche neighbor. Why can't he clean up his mess? What gives him the right to blow his leaves and crap onto another person's lawn.

The cops shouldn't be wasting all this time and money on this BS. Unless KY still allows people to put in stocks in the public square. If so, then Rand should be put there.

i mean, sometimes you need to pile up a shit ton of debris and it can sit for a while.

i had a 10'x'10x'6 pile of branches, cuttings, leaves etc. for about a month on my property line until i was able to secure a trailer to haul it.

This is a scumbag. No one on any side can possibly justify his actions. Yet Hannity, ImtheCaptain, and many others tried.

What I don't get is how anyone ever supported this guy. Don't forget about his racism. So, ITC, do you like Rand Paul oppose the Civil Rights Act of 1964?

i mean, sometimes you need to pile up a shit ton of debris and it can sit for a while.

i had a 10'x'10x'6 pile of branches, cuttings, leaves etc. for about a month on my property line until i was able to secure a trailer to haul it.

But he didn't move it and had acted the same way in the past.

The only thing Paul did wrong was the leaf blowing. Otherwise the debris was all on his own property.

Dude, his neighbor broke like six of his ribs over a pile of leaves, and Rand's the asshole? Let's drop the tribal lens and look at this objectively for a second.

Also it is not like he was taking a leaf blower and blowing leaves into his yard. He was using a lawn mower, and it blew marginal amounts of leaves and cuttings across his property line into his neighbors yard. Which happens every single time anyone has ever mowed their lawn when a fence was not involved.

Last edited:
This is a scumbag. No one on any side can possibly justify his actions. Yet Hannity, ImtheCaptain, and many others tried.

What I don't get is how anyone ever supported this guy. Don't forget about his racism. So, ITC, do you like Rand Paul oppose the Civil Rights Act of 1964?

I think that is was his dad, opposing the Civil Rights Act is part of the hard line libertarian platform.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say they are both probably assholes.

Definitely the case here. Paul was being passive aggressive and his neighbor was being plain aggressive.

Dude, his neighbor broke like six of his ribs over a pile of leaves, and Rand's the asshole? Let's drop the tribal lens and look at this objectively for a second.

Also it is not like he was taking a leaf blower and blowing leaves into his yard. He was using a lawn mower, and it blew marginal amounts of leaves and cuttings across his property line into his neighbors yard. Which happens every single time anyone has ever mowed their lawn when a fence was not involved.

It has nothing to do with any "tribal lens". Rand acted like an asshole for YEARS. This wasn't the first time.

Of course, if the neighbor had "stood his ground" he could have shot Rand saying that he feared for his life from the lawnmower.

Yes, they are both assholes, but why did Rand keep doing it?

It has nothing to do with any "tribal lens". Rand acted like an asshole for YEARS. This wasn't the first time.

Of course, if the neighbor had "stood his ground" he could have shot Rand saying that he feared for his life from the lawnmower.

Keep doing what? Mowing his yard, and raking leaves? That seems like something that is necessary to do from time to time.

I know RJ you are pissed off that Rand stood in the way of the drone program trying to prevent the death of innocent civilians, but some people think you have the right to live even if a terrorist moves into your neighborhood.

Last edited:

why did rand keep doing what? stacking sticks in his own fucking yard?

U-Haul closed for a month?

Back