• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Why did Rand Paul's neighbor beat the hell out of him?

This is kind of a big deal. Surprised it hasn't gotten more attention.

It was the last time he was going to ask for his hedge clippers back from Rand...last fucking time!

First the massacre and then this? Bowling Green needs to get its shit together.

No reason to beat the shit out of someone to that degree unless ha bangs your wife.

Or maybe video games

pretty sure he nailed his wife, it is the most probable reason. Also maybe Rand refused to get off his lawn, IDK.

Yeah that's an appropriate response to someone banging your wife.

Has it been confirmed yet or still speculation?

Even a saint could only stand living next that douchebag for so long. That would be a viable defense.

It's not often that an anesthesiologist brings the pain.

You say that, but

EvenFlamboyantAnnelid-size_restricted.gif

Rand is such a fucking nerd I find it extremely hard to believe he fucks

Lol, I thought the same thing, like damn Rand I didn’t know you had it in you. Also in response to RJ I don’t think rand is a douchebag irl, especially when you consider your average politician. Outside of probably banging someone else’s wife?

Also for the record you are completely justified in kicking someone’s ass if they fuck your wife. Anything else is weak bata male logic that leads to your wife getting fucked by the neighbor.

I like that we are keeping this conversation on republican flavor by not allowing the wife any agency in this scenario.

Lol, I thought the same thing, like damn Rand I didn’t know you had it in you. Also in response to RJ I don’t think rand is a douchebag irl, especially when you consider your average politician. Outside of probably banging someone else’s wife?

Also for the record you are completely justified in kicking someone’s ass if they fuck your wife. Anything else is weak bata male logic that leads to your wife getting fucked by the neighbor.

Assuming it was consensual, absolutely not. The other man didn't wrong the husband, all he did was have sex with a woman who wanted to have sex with him. That doesn't sound like a beating offense. Now, if the other man has a wife, then it would be perfectly reasonable for her to beat him (well, not really).

Wait wit? Regardless of what the wife wants, as a dude you know it is still fucked up and shouldn’t do it. Breaking up someone’s family is justification for an ass beating.

Rand is such a fucking nerd I find it extremely hard to believe he fucks

This is kind of a big deal. Surprised it hasn't gotten more attention.

I really like Rand. He's essentially the closest thing we get to real Libertarian in Washington - and he sticks to his fucking guns.

Probably why this is being presented like it is - he's not in the establishment, so no protection from stuff like the cheating accusations and no positive press otherwise.

Wait wit? Regardless of what the wife wants, as a dude you know it is still fucked up and shouldn’t do it. Breaking up someone’s family is justification for an ass beating.

The wife is breaking up the family. She decided to cheat.

Back