• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake NC State 7:30 PM ESPNU Night Game!

The referee clearly said the call "stands." It's at 2:15:13 on the ESPN replay

I could’ve sworn he said confirmed.

Yep you’re right I checked, I guess I was hearing things with the crowd noise. Emezie knew he didn’t cross the goal line though based on his reaction.

Last edited:
He was crying like a bitch.

Are you not capable of two emotions at once? I thought that was part of being woke or whatever that milennial shit is.
Nope, I'm literally incapable of ambivalence when it comes to my Deacs.

When was the last time we had a game that was so important, so emotional that we had 17 pages (and counting) of discussion after the game was over?

(the game ended on pg 35 of this thread. we're now on pg 52

When was the last time we had a game that was so important, so emotional that we had 17 pages (and counting) of discussion after the game was over?

(the game ended on pg 35 of this thread. we're now on pg 52

Especially a win.

Back in the day, I know of no one who would've felt "sorry for" that kid. He's an enemy player. He deserves to drop every ball before getting into the EZ.

And it’s not like he just dropped the ball, Kemp made a great hustle play to knock the ball out.

Yes it was a great play by Kemp! One I cheered loudly about.

Jesus. Doesn’t mean you can’t feel for the state player.

Now as far as state fans go—lol.

Y’all need to listen to the words of Calvin Broadus when he says “I don’t love them hoes”.

Back