• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake NC State 7:30 PM ESPNU Night Game!

Where do you get the snap counts?

Thanks. I never look that far down. Interesting that Bassey leads the team in snaps by a good margin.

Ive solved that one- I watch games on the projector/screen and throw a dog toy at the screen- all the rage gets out and no electronics get injured.

My tradition is to always have a bag of Bugles snacks open during games. You can wing one of those at the TV and their shape makes them lose momentum before they reach the screen and my dog gets a treat.

My tradition is to always have a bag of Bugles snacks open during games. You can wing one of those at the TV and their shape makes them lose momentum before they reach the screen and my dog gets a treat.

Sensible

I just nervous drink a ton of beers. Never really throw anything, but will crush an empty beer can (or ten) if I've got one in front of me,

I threw a chair across the kitchen right before we blocked the kick to win the App State game.

After we blew that big lead in the Dean Dome in 1992, I kicked the coffee table all the way across the living room.

I just nervous drink a ton of beers. Never really throw anything, but will crush an empty beer can (or ten) if I've got one in front of me,

This is the reason I don't drink alcohol while watching a game. Try to stay away from sodas, too.

I like our chances.

I know Dortch but any chance these guys play:

Ejifor
Bates
Carney

Amazing we are doing so well without those key guys.

I would bet a lot of money on the over 62 that is currently out there.

I think the first to 40 wins this one.

State has more weapons on offense than Syracuse, especially without Dungy. We may need more than 40 to win.

Yep, this is me. Then I force myself to get up really early the next day and do yard work to punish myself, even if I don't have any yard work to do.

Per Les, Clawson said he's "optimistic" we'll have Bates Henderson and Duke playing. Put all 3 in the probable to questionable range. That would be huge.

Per Les, Clawson said he's "optimistic" we'll have Bates Henderson and Duke playing. Put all 3 in the probable to questionable range. That would be huge.

BOOM. I'd feel so much better about this with this being true.

Back