• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UCLA bball players arrested in China for shoplifting

sailor isn't trolling...

FACT

Though why in the world would you think without a shadow of a doubt that someone would feel so strongly about Levar Burton? I too thought he was joking, but he could have been serious. I don't know enough to say one way or the other with absolute certainty though.

FACT

Though why in the world would you think without a shadow of a doubt that someone would feel so strongly about Levar Burton? I too thought he was joking, but he could have been serious. I don't know enough to say one way or the other with absolute certainty though.

sorry, mistook him for someone else

FACT

And he admits he wasn't trolling...

Quite frankly, I had never heard of Lavar Burton, my apologies to him if I offended him by accidentally lumping him with LaVar Ball. I skimmed the earlier posts quickly and thought that the reference was to the blowhard father LaVar Ball and his son, also a jerk.

Quite frankly, I had never heard of Lavar Burton, my apologies to him if I offended him by accidentally lumping him with LaVar Ball. I skimmed the earlier posts quickly and thought that the reference was to the blowhard father LaVar Ball and his son, also a jerk.

That doesn't even make sense. You thought people were mocking conservatives who were trolling Lavar Ball's son thinking they were trolling Lavar Ball? You thought Lavar Ball's son was named Levar Burton?

Whatever once existed of sailor’a brain is rapidly turning to jello. Unfortunately, he hasn’t noticed.

I am shocked that trump supporters would not be familiar with the host of reading rainbow . Shocked.

I am shocked that trump supporters would not be familiar with the host of reading rainbow . Shocked.

Reading. Rainbows. Conservatives hate what both stand for.

not only knowing the name of the host of reading rainbow, but mocking those who don’t, is one of the lamest things I’ve ever read. The eaastbound and down portrayal of Wake grads was so on point

Back