• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UCLA bball players arrested in China for shoplifting

Glad the players gave credit to POTUS because credit was due! Otherwise their butts could still be over there for 10 long years.

First of all, the penalty was 1-4 years. Secondly, the last thing China wanted was to have three US basketball players in jail for something so minor. It didn't matter who was POTUS. Those kids were coming home this week anyway.

Now, Trump owes Xi a favor. Xi will call that in.

they were suspended indefinitely. is this a Grayson Allen indefinitely or actual one?

First of all, the penalty was 1-4 years. Secondly, the last thing China wanted was to have three US basketball players in jail for something so minor. It didn't matter who was POTUS. Those kids were coming home this week anyway.

Release of 3 college basketball players in exchange for the release of a spy to be named at a later date.

Glad the players gave credit to POTUS because credit was due! Otherwise their butts could still be over there for 10 long years.

I hope the dotard correctly names the next city that suffers a mass casualty shooting when he's handing out T's and P's. Words are hard.

They were coming home anyway is typical rj bullshit.

RJ Logic: It's much more desirable to imprison millions of your own people for stealing than an additional three American basketball players for the same crime.

Sometimes I feel like the same Russian bot writes RJ posts and Trump tweets.

They were coming home anyway is typical rj bullshit.

:bowrofl::bowrofl:

BS, eh???? The Chinese government would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY keep three teenage American basketball players in jail for shoplifting, I've got some oceanfront property in Wyoming for sale. I'll give you a good price if you think Trump or any POTUS would be the reason the kids come home.

We are China's biggest trading partner. Three kids aren't worth the headaches keeping them would cause.

In that case every college basketball coach with a team full of inveterate shoplifters should schedule a game in China just to see what the kids can pick up.

Sometimes I feel like the same Russian bot writes RJ posts and Trump tweets.

I'm going to get a Memphis hot chicken lunch in about thirty minutes. I will probably take a shit about ninety minutes after that.

As obsessed about me that you are, I thought you'd like to know.

I can't believe that Moto and Aaron Rountree weren't All-ACC like you projected.

I'm going to get a Memphis hot chicken lunch in about thirty minutes. I will probably take a shit about ninety minutes after that.

I can't believe that Moto and Aaron Rountree weren't All-ACC like you projected.

It's Nashville Hot Chicken you fucking Yankee gasbag moron.

#rjripsonmoto

I'm obsessed with you and yet you have referred to a post of mine from 5 years ago three times in one day and many more times over the last few weeks. Beyond that, it sounds like you have some gastrointestinal issues that you should work out. I cannot offer you much more analysis than that.

Am I the only one still hoping for a Trump-Lavar Ball joint press conference our of all this?

Back