• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UCLA bball players arrested in China for shoplifting

I doubt there have been any sports figures who have directly attacked Trump's intelligence, priorities and policies more than Pop and Kerr. Why hasn't Trump attacked them like he has to Kaep, Steph, Ball, Lynch, Bennett?

because you touch yourself at night

they are both ass holes, good point

Wow. Levar Burton has always been considered one of the good guys in acting. He's probably high on the people you'd be surprised if he's a creep list.

Do you have some information about him you'd like to share? Or are you just making an assumption?

Wow. Levar Burton has always been considered one of the good guys in acting. He's probably high on the people you'd be surprised if he's a creep list.

Do you have some information about him you'd like to share? Or are you just making an assumption?

Just proving my point.

they are both ass holes, good point

Please explain to me why Levar Burton is an asshole?

And how you would know this?

Burton has been married to the same woman for about a quarter of a century. He has spent much of the prime of his professional career providing educational material for kids around the world. Yep, he sounds like an asshole.

How many times did that motherfucker put his fellow crewman at risk solely because he had to be the guy who could thrive in his job with a disability? Six? Seven? Like what kinda egotistical ass hole decides he'll be in charge of the warp core which could blow up in just a few minutes under the wrong circumstances, despite having a crutch like a visor that could be programmed to just malfunction with no notice. If he was in charge of 10-4, then I could see it. I mean they had Guinan who could see the future. She would have made a fantastic engineer. But noooooooooo, he had to show he was just as strong as all the normal people. Fuck that guy. Ass hole.

Still shocked sailor made the wrong comparison from that post. Gotta be a joke. Right?

No. We were discussing Trump supporters who couldn't tell the difference between Lavar Bell and Levar Burton. Then a Trump supporter said they were both assholes. Made sense.

How many times did that motherfucker put his fellow crewman at risk solely because he had to be the guy who could thrive in his job with a disability? Six? Seven? Like what kinda egotistical ass hole decides he'll be in charge of the warp core which could blow up in just a few minutes under the wrong circumstances, despite having a crutch like a visor that could be programmed to just malfunction with no notice. If he was in charge of 10-4, then I could see it. I mean they had Guinan who could see the future. She would have made a fantastic engineer. But noooooooooo, he had to show he was just as strong as all the normal people. Fuck that guy. Ass hole.

wow, Palma actually posted something that was funny.

No. We were discussing Trump supporters who couldn't tell the difference between Lavar Bell and Levar Burton...

Could this be a big misunderstanding? Could LaVar Bell, not LaVar Ball, look identical to LeVar Burton?

Last edited:
Back