• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UCLA bball players arrested in China for shoplifting

HOLY SHIT ! Turns out Vytas Danelius is director of player development of some similar position for the Ball's team.

HOLY SHIT ! Turns out Vytas Danelius is director of player development of some similar position for the Ball's team.

For serious? I saw it was a team in the suburbs of his hometown, but I didn't know if there was any connection or if he was even still playing ball.

For serious? I saw it was a team in the suburbs of his hometown, but I didn't know if there was any connection or if he was even still playing ball.

Heard a radio announcer talk about this. He thought this would last about 3-4 weeks. Then he interviewed an American who had played multiple years in the same league in Lithuania and got the players story about food, coaches, playing time, travel, hotel conditions etc. and revised his stay time to two weeks.

One line was that the player asked his coach why he wasn't playing in games and the coach told him it was because the only spoke English and didn't understand or speak Russian. That coach has changed teams and will be coaching the Ball kids. That should be entertaining.

I continue to be confused as to where LaVar Ball's apparent wealth is coming from. Has a new mansion I hear, the Ferrari and Lamb gifts to the kids etc. Where's that money coming from? Lonzo? The 12 pairs of shoes he has sold?

Maybe the Ball family, the Kardashians and Paris Hilton will all do us a favor and move to a deserted island far away from society, so that we never, ever hear about them again.

And [Redacted] too !

Back