Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 90

Thread: Politico Article: They Still Love Trump

  1. #61
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    31,589
    no he's making a lame joke about the "rigging" of the primary

  2. #62
    Banhammer'd

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On top of my game.
    Posts
    21,286
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    no he's making a lame joke about the "rigging" of the primary
    All I hear about is how much you guys love free and fair elections...

  3. #63
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    31,589
    Quote Originally Posted by jhmd2000 View Post
    All I hear about is how much you guys love free and fair elections...
    something your party would never dream of striving for

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    If this is how Republicans are running against Asian Democrats, how do they plan to win Asian voters?

    http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ss..._nj_elect.html






    https://splinternews.com/sikh-americ...err-1820166851



    The second one has the Republican candidate's address, email, and social media info.
    Most Asians are republican because we are not down with Democrats discriminating against our children applying to college fwiw.

  5. #65
    Scooter Banks
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    8,225
    Is that a joke? Because somewhere between 65-79% of Asian-Americans voted for Clinton according to the National Asian-American Survey. 36% ID as democrats, compared with only 13% IDing as republican.

  6. #66
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    82,272
    I assume it's a joke.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by jhmd2000 View Post
    All I hear about is how much you guys love free and fair elections...
    Everything this dude posts lets me know that he is embarrassed about the political party in which he belongs so he is trying to bring down everyone else into his personal hellscape.

    Piss off.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

  8. #68
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    31,589
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Most Asians are republican because we are not down with Democrats discriminating against our children applying to college fwiw.
    you're more into the wholesale discrimination of the Republican party

  9. #69
    If we can't unite behind hating cricket, what's the point of life?

  10. #70
    My first job after graduating Wake in 1991 was teaching 8th grade Language Arts. I lasted one year. One thing I remember clearly from that hell was how middle schoolers have a strong tendency to put others down to make themselves feel better.

    I see a very similar pattern in jh's posting.

  11. #71
    Come on the democratic swipe wasn't that bad

  12. #72
    Banhammer'd

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On top of my game.
    Posts
    21,286
    Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    Everything this dude posts lets me know that he is embarrassed about the political party in which he belongs so he is trying to bring down everyone else into his personal hellscape.

    Piss off.
    Hello dv7,
    It is nice to hear you are doing well. I am glad you have your usual clear-eyed assessment.
    Continued success.
    Xoxo,
    Yhc

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by jhmd2000 View Post
    Hello dv7,
    It is nice to hear you are doing well. I am glad you have your usual clear-eyed assessment.
    Continued success.
    Xoxo,
    Yhc
    Cool.

    My point stands.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

  14. #74
    Banhammer'd

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    On top of my game.
    Posts
    21,286
    Quote Originally Posted by deacvision7 View Post
    Cool.

    My point stands.
    Clearly. Your wisdom is limitless. I am just quietly thrilled to be here for it.

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by jhmd2000 View Post
    Clearly. Your wisdom is limitless. I am just quietly thrilled to be here for it.
    Cool.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

  16. #76

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    I I I I I just can't, I mean, holy shit, WTF, fuck it I'm going to just kill myself at this point. I hate people

  18. #78
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    31,589
    I mean, let's be honest, if Jesus got down off of a cross after crucifixion you know something weird is going on.

  19. #79
    who are these 'elites' he is referring to that are looking down on him?

  20. #80
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    59,924
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDeac View Post
    who are these 'elites' he is referring to that are looking down on him?
    Obviously the board liberals.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •