• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Logorrhea !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff Tannen

Franchise Quarterback on a Rookie Contract
Staff Member
Reaction score
Logorrhea ! You people have it.

Last edited:
7071_1_front.jpg

Last Chat Thread lasted 5 weeks. You people have serious work to do.

hey man, it was your chat thread. maybe you should be a better leader.

every year during the marathon, a rockabilly band sets up on the Plaza two doors down from my house. I'm looking forward to drinking morning beers and rocking out with them.

but the traffic is a shitshow.

Wife is running half marathon in Richmond this weekend. Townie running the full! Fun times!

Wife is going to San Juan Del Rio, Mexico for business at end of month. Just found out. What are chances she is kidnapped? Should I be purchasing ransom insurance?

if you had to pick a Deacs team to lose between basketball, football, and soccer this weekend, which one do you pick?

if you had to pick a Deacs team to lose between basketball, football, and soccer this weekend, which one do you pick?

basketball. One basketball game in Nov. is no big deal. ACC soccer 'ships are awesome. Bowl eligibility would also be sweet. Seems like a no brainer.

unfortunately I'd have to say soccer. we still have a great shot at the natty.

football is a close second as we can still make a bowl, but I'd really love at least 7 wins.

basketball losing might be a disaster, at least on the boards. but clearly we can recover from it.

we've had record-setting cold and record-setting warm temperatures within a few weeks of each other here

I guess lectro was wrong then

Yeah that's a tough question.

I think Wake handles Duke pretty easily in the season finale, so I expect to make a bowl regardless of the Syracuse game.

I really would like to win back to back ACC titles for more hardware - plus we're the best team in the nation and I don't want to drop a game to an ACC team all year. We are likely the number one overall seed in the tournament regardless of Sunday though.

Basketball losing to Georgia Southern would be crippling. It's a borderline top 100 game and with the ACC always tough we don't have a lot of room to lose to teams that frankly we shouldn't - especially at home.

I think I'm going to go losing to Syracuse.

Gotta go with football since there's a pretty good chance they lose anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back