• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 OGBoards Secret Santa

I was a late recruit. I still have my gift from last year sitting on a bookshelf at home.

done!

christmas is easy.

Dang, y'all are fast. I've thought about my santee's gift, but not purchased it yet. Granted, it's been busy at work.

THANK YOU SANTA!!! Perfectly appropriate for me. Much appreciated!
xctczt.jpg

Santee should receive my gifts sometime next week, there should be two separate packages and unfortunately Amazon wouldn't let me add a note, but I'm guessing my Santee will be able to figure it out. Merry Christmas Deacs!

Santee gift 1 was just ordered. Once I get back home from left coast, I'll assemble some other stuff from NC.

Hope to see photos in that shirt on the gofundmepage, haha.

Beer book is awesome too; be curious to hear what they have to say about Peru!

Sweet board game from bym! Munchkin Treasure Hunt- looking forward to playing it with the kiddos!

My Santa, WakeDBer is the best Santa. He delivered a huge collection of homemade cookies. I've eaten one (with butterscotch chips) and it was awesome.

So many cookies. Such an awesome present.

Back