• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 OGBoards Secret Santa

Just received an email that my gift has cleared Thai customs. I hope my Santee is ready...

Seems like a good time to do this. Here's to HeltonCreek! Per his request. Gratuitous ginger included (not per his request). Because it's not clear, the organization is Feeding America.

dxviRcl.jpg

What meal does one buy for 10 cents?

if you're talking bulk items, that's a good portion of rice and beans.
Plus, it says "help" provide. Not that that will provide the full meal. With other donations (of produce, for example), it's possible the .10 is all they need to fill the gap to create a well-rounded meal.

I bought a chicken sandwich, fries, and a drink at Burger King at University/Silas Pkwy for $0.13 once. Didn't have cash so it went on my card.

Seems like a good time to do this. Here's to HeltonCreek! Per his request. Gratuitous ginger included (not per his request). Because it's not clear, the organization is Feeding America.

dxviRcl.jpg

Thanks! I realize I'm very fortunate and I'm glad the donation will help someone with real needs.

Gotta an email yesterday from eBay that the first attempt at delivery was unsuccessful. Santee you need to stay home!

Gotta an email yesterday from eBay that the first attempt at delivery was unsuccessful. Santee you need to stay home!
Don't know if this is directed at me but I'm officially away from my home until the new year.

As I told ipity, if you haven't delivered it or it can be directed, I provided a new address. Otherwise I can have a friend likely pick up. But I checked Thursday before leaving and didn't see anything. :(

I've been traveling and just got mine from the package pickup location. Pictures later, but definitely a slam dunk.

Got my present and it is very awesome, thanks anon. Not many ways to work on my game in an 800 sq ft apartment but now I have one. I'll post pictures tonight!

I've been traveling and just got mine from the package pickup location. Pictures later, but definitely a slam dunk.

Since there was no way to put my name on it, I'll go ahead and reveal myself as your Santa. I'm glad the STARs aligned and you were able to get your gift.

Got round two from bym - thank you!! Some Moravian sugar cookies (they gone now) and a gift card to bojangles so I can get a biscuit on my next trip east :)

Fun Fact: the box used to mail the items had previously been sent to bym from the next town over in Oregon, so it made a round trip - OR, NC, OR.

Back