• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 OGBoards Secret Santa

Reaction score
Hello all and happy holidays! It's time for another round (6th or 7th?) of the OGBoards Secret Santa!

As the years go by, I get busier and the effort I put into writing this post diminishes. But whatever, the gifts are the fun part.

If you wish to participate, the process goes like this:
  • By Thanksgiving, PM me: (Line 1) name, (Line 2-4) address, and (Line 5) any gifting guidelines that would be useful for someone else to know (interests, sizing, allergies, whatever)
  • I'll randomize Santas and Santees and PM out your assignments
  • Have fun purchasing gift for your Santee!
  • Mail/have gift delivered by Christmas, please. People tend to start getting gifts pretty quickly, though.
  • When you receive your gift, post it on the thread so we can all share in the merriment!
  • Don't be a dick. Don't sign up and then fail to actually follow through with gifting. That sucks.

That's all! Hope everyone is having a wonderful fall so far!

The IN List
ippity
bym
manifest
lbe
vad
helton
brasky
bder
io
nonny
timdumk

charlie-brown-christmas.jpg

Last edited:
Wait until after the best holiday for fuck’s sake

It’s called thanksgiving

Sign up! You too could receive 50+ copies of The History Channel's special edition DVD: The First Ladies of the Civil War Era.

Small crowd this year.

Reminder that you're not IN until I get a pm and add your name to the list at the top.

Back