• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017-18 Men's College Basketball Thread (NWT)

DeacInVermont

Reaction score
Home for all non-Wake related CBB discussion.

WVU and Texas A&M kick things off.
Interested to watch Iowa St. and Missouri tonight, too.

Also, in the interest of coming back to laugh at myself at the end of the year, I offer up my horrible Final Four picks:

Michigan State
duke
Florida
Purdue

Walton is priceless. He just apologized to China on behalf of the entire human race.

Hilarious but kind of necessary. His alma mater literally started an international incident.

His alma mater did, not the entire human race.

Hilarious but kind of necessary. His alma mater literally started an international incident.

And all this time i expected outrage from Ph over Walton not understanding that Chinese people are part of the human race. Way to be consistent man.

Otherwise, I'll never understand the upside of playing college games in China. Take arrests and suspensions out of it and I still don't see how the positives outweigh the negatives.

LOL. I take more offense that after all these years you don't understand Bill Walton and/or hyperbole.

Looked at Duke’s schedule and it is even more ridiculous now that Duke is playing Indiana in the Big Ten/ACC challenge.

Pitt 0-2. Just lost to Montana at home. LOL Stallings

Pitt could be BC from a couple years ago level bad. Or dare I say, Bz's first year level bad.

Does anybody know why there is no coaches poll this week?

I would guess they don't bother releasing a new poll after only three days worth of games

Back