• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017-18 Men's College Basketball Thread (NWT)

KY either has a bunch of really dumb players or is being horribly coached. Depending on the draw, they could easily go out in the Sweet 16.

Cuse wins @ GT.

Buzz Williams looks better with hair.

Went to the UVA/Davidson game. Hadn't seen Davidson in 2 years, but as usual, they gave UVA fits for a half. Their bigs are better than usual, and that #23 is a beast. They got worn down in the 2nd half and couldn't hit a pig's ass with a banjo but still got decent looks. McKillop's team executes its offense against Bennett's packline better than the vast majority of UVA's opponents. Hope they make it to the dance.

I've seen Trae Young three times and Duval four times. I am staggered that Duval was considered to be better. It's not even close.

Clemson with yet another strong non-conference performance. Haven't been able to keep it going in ACC play doe

Tennessee should be a solid barometer for us given a) our dumpster fire start to the season, and b) their performance against UNC.

They were only a 1-point dog in that one. Vols are p good

Watching the Clemson - South Carolina game now. Clemson up 10.

Dino Guadio is interviewing Dabo Swinney, who's at the game.
Dino and Dabo !!!

actually, Dabo's had some really good things to say.

I've seen Trae Young three times and Duval four times. I am staggered that Duval was considered to be better. It's not even close.

Trae Young tied D1 record with 22 assists tonight. Oh yeah, he got 26 points as well. All of that in 29 minutes.

I grant you it was against Northwestern State, but he is the first D1 player to have a 20/20 game in twenty years.

This is fun. I know the goats are going to fuck them before it's over, but watching them run scared warms my heart.

Back