• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mods: Please permanently ban bobknightfan

Rest in peace.

S3HOCMv.png

Not that anyone should give a rat's ass, but if true I'm coming out of my self imposed retirement from the boards. Been lurking for some time now - good info, insight, etc., but the insanity shown by numerous people hating on Wake just got too much to deal with... and BKF was the absolute worst. I've been a member for a long, looong time... I've been around since the 90's.

I applaud Townie having the guts to make the bet. Here's hoping this holds. :bowrofl:

I'm all for lively debate, but this clown seriously just hated the Deacs.

Nice try bkf.

Some sort of pagan ritual with a UNC sweatshirt seems appropriate here.

BKF, he liked to argue. That's all I got.

On the bright side, think of how much more time he'll have to attend local Randleman KKK meetings and rallies. See you in hell, Bob!

Well, I'm going to use my last post to rebut all these vicious personal attacks against me and clarify my positions.

1) I decided to marry my wife because she was the only one stupid enough to say yes.

2) I dated my future wife for more than 5 days before we were married. Like I said, she was stupid enough to say yes and I didn't want her to have time to come to her senses.

3) I took a job six hours after graduation making $2/per hour being a groupie for the Legendary Bobby Knight. I would follow him around pay off anyone he offended, choked or put his hands on. For that, I got paid and got a lot of things for my shrine to him like beads of sweat and pubic hairs. This was all under the table of course, because no one knew if it was some kind of NCAA violation or not.

4) I am not a petty loser, just because I decided to turn against my alma meter because they fired a basketball coach more than 30 years ago. This type of thing never happens in college sports and I no longer wanted to associate with a school that would do that, although I have been a regular on their sports message board.

5) I was supportive our the military until I wasn't, but now since Bobby Knight was a Trump supporter and since KnighTrump supports the military I guess I support the military again.

6) Just because I'm from Fondlemen doesn't mean I fondle men, unless of course you count my wife whom I must admit I've never been sure if she is a woman or a man.

So, that's it for me. I'm certain that this post will alse be twised and mocked, but at this point all I'm trying to do is get one last "LOOK AT ME" moment. Actually it's a relief to be gone, now I can devote most of my time attention whoring myself out on my facechat and snapbook accounts. We both won in this deal, except I made a bet and lost, so I guess after all I really am a loser.

I just hope he gets the help medically that he clearly needs. I don't say that lightly or due to his opposing stance on nearly everything that I believe in. Doing a complete 180 in your political beliefs (ones that he clearly did not hold lightly given the work that he claims to have been involved in throughout the past 40+ year) and repeating the same posts over and over again is the sign of a mental health issue (or a perhaps a reaction to a medicine that he is taking for other issues) that should be addressed.

I wish nothing but the best for him away from the boards, but I am damn happy that we don't have to read his anti-Wake Forest and millennial drivel anymore on here.

Please permanently ban boobknightfan.

My favorite BK of moment was when he was bashing the Army and Navy football players during the Army Navy football game

Whaaaat? I️ assumed he stopped hating the army navy game after his transformation from commie leftest to right wing lunatic.

I gave him the opportunity to buy himself out with a charity donation when we got to 5 wins and he said no, for what it's worth.

Back