• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mods: Please permanently ban bobknightfan

Can someone tell those of us who have ignored BKF's BS for months now, what exactly the bet was?

RIP BKF. What ever it was, you gone......

How much, to which charity?

Another proposal:

Bob can back out of the bet up to kickoff of the Syracuse game but in order to do so he has to give $1000 to a charity of my choosing.

Someone can quote for BKF

At the time I was thinking hurricane relief. He wasn't interested in $ bets to begin with though.

I had a lot of good discussions with BKF over the years. At some point, his politics abruptly changed, but more than that, he got mean. When I posted more frequently on the pols forum, I rarely had an issue engaging with conservatives, but he was really hostile and offended easily.

So best of luck to BKF. May you find some corner of the internet or the world that makes you happy, because OGB sure didn’t.

I had a lot of good discussions with BKF over the years. At some point, his politics abruptly changed, but more than that, he got mean. When I posted more frequently on the pols forum, I rarely had an issue engaging with conservatives, but he was really hostile and offended easily.

So best of luck to BKF. May you find some corner of the internet or the world that makes you happy, because OGB sure didn’t.

yeah I used to get plenty of POS from him (mostly just saying lol) to politics posts mocking conservatives/Republicans. but then he became one of them and I became one of the many elitist WF graduate millennials who populate this board.

People that think BKFs politics abruptly changed are wrong. He always held most of the views that he was spouting off over the last two years. When the Alt Right gained strength it gave BKF a political platform that aligned with the views that he always had, and he jumped all on board. He made a slight shift, not some yuge jump.

People that think BKFs politics abruptly changed are wrong. He always held most of the views that he was spouting off over the last two years. When the Alt Right gained strength it gave BKF a political platform that aligned with the views that he always had, and he jumped all on board. He made a slight shift, not some yuge jump.

this is a man who loved Howard Dean and George McGovern more than his own family. he's someone who shit on the Army-Navy game because of his hatred of war and the military. He said no person should make more than $1 million a year.

um no; perhaps you weren't around during the "no one should make more than $1 million dollars/super commie" stage of his pokemon transformation"

what was the deal bkf offered brasky?

help get rid of his wife and he could take over the company in ten years of working for $35,000 a year?

No way dude. That guy pissed off liberals with his batshit crazy left-wing nonsense. You can't even imagine.

But it was similar to recently in that he repeated it over and over again.

Clearly a man obsessed with Bob Knight always had authoritarian leanings.

His shift was merely a product of those leanings, his hate for Hillary, hate for Wake, and his utter disdain for anyone who doesn't see the world exactly as he sees it.

Clearly a man obsessed with Bob Knight always had authoritarian leanings.

His shift was merely a product of those leanings, his hate for Hillary, hate for Wake, and his utter disdain for anyone who doesn't see the world exactly as he sees it.
The Horseshoe theory of politics strikes again!!!!!

Once everyone found out he courted an underage girl to take over her dad's business and lived his life in a sexless marriage, bkf lashed out with the most contrarian material he could muster.

Back