• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 College Football Coaching Carousel

More quotes from Tennessee radio:

"They see the fans as peasants ... The boosters view the fans as petulant children who will be put in their place ... but today you proved you have power."
"We need a complete enema."
"Schiano is Butch Jones on Super Mario mushrooms"

This has been amazing listening to Tennessee fans melt down.

so I think I understand how this works

pedophile= ok to be United States senator
pedophile enabler= not ok to be a head football coach

so I think I understand how this works

pedophile= ok to be United States senator
pedophile enabler= not ok to be a head football coach

Franken is not a pedophile. Let's get the record straight. He is a sexual predator. Not a pedophile.

The penn state connection is not what the loudest voices are saying. It gives an excuse. This is a revolt that they didn’t get a name coach . If he was gruden and it could be proven
That he purchased virgins in Thailand, he’d be hired.

Half the damn SEC fired their coaches - ridiculous expectations.

Franken is not a pedophile. Let's get the record straight. He is a sexual predator. Not a pedophile.

Franken isn’t alleged to be a predator. He stuck his tongue down a hot girl’s throat without her implied or express permission. And some random lady says he put a George Bush ass grab on her during a photo shoot, a claim which could be fabricated very easily. I think the poster is referring to Roy Moore.

Franken isn’t alleged to be a predator. He stuck his tongue down a hot girl’s throat without her implied or express permission. And some random lady says he put a George Bush as grab on her during a photograph that could be fabricated very easily. I think the poster is referring to Roy Moore.

Nah, couldn't be. Ya' think?!?!? Couldn't be. Because the Moore story has completely fallen apart. I think he was referring to Franken.

Half the damn SEC fired their coaches - ridiculous expectations.

Kevin Sumlin won 66% of his games at A&M. The only A&M coach with a better record in the last 100 years was RC Slocum (72%).

Nah, couldn't be. Ya' think?!?!? Couldn't be. Because the Moore story has completely fallen apart. I think he was referring to Franken.

How has the Moore story fallen apart? The 14 year old (now 54) recanted? The mall employees? The 8 other teens he dated at age 32-34? The girl he called out of trig class?

Kevin Sumlin won 66% of his games at A&M. The only A&M coach with a better record in the last 100 years was RC Slocum (72%).

Reminds me of when they fired Gaudio. Are A&M fans glad that he's gone? That's crazy.

LOL. This shit is hilarious. These guys seem to think Gruden is coming to Knoxville.

Gruden has turned down at least a dozen jobs. Why would he take the Tennessee job?

so John Currie is not exactly winning friends and influencing people in Knoxville, is he?

https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/11/26/greg-schiano-tennessee-volunteers-memorandum-understanding

" The two sides reportedly signed a “memorandum of understanding” or MOU. As explained below, an MOU for a college coach is a formal record of the understanding between the coach and the school as to the key terms and conditions under which the university would employ the coach. Could Schiano sue the university for breach of contract, fraud or other claims? If all of the necessary parties signed an MOU, the answer would be yes."

Back