• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 College Football Coaching Carousel

Kelly to UCLA. Good for them. Great for East Coast teams.

Frost to Nebraska after the AAC Championship game makes sense. I guess there is a small possibility UCF could make the playoff.

Frost would be stupid to take the Nebraska job. Wait a year and someone like USC will come knocking.

Feels like the Tennessee situation is the football equivalent of Premier Wellman hiring [Redacted]. The AD has refused to use a search firm and has seemingly hired a guy that no one else wanted out of left field in spite of the screaming protests of the fan base. If true, I feel bad for them. No one deserves to go through that.

Feels like the Tennessee situation is the football equivalent of Premier Wellman hiring [Redacted]. The AD has refused to use a search firm and has seemingly hired a guy that no one else wanted out of left field in spite of the screaming protests of the fan base. If true, I feel bad for them. No one deserves to go through that.

Makes sense that the UT AD is Wellman's protege

Sumlin fired.

A guy on ESPN said Jimbo Fisher may take that job, not sure why though. Is A&M a better job than FSU? The only reason I’d think he’d take it is he’s grown tired of FSU.

Back