• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 College Football Coaching Carousel

FSU is a much better job. A&M fans are delusional

Jumbo must have really taken it personal when the FSU fans turned on him a little bit this year.

Multiple sites now saying Fisher to A&M done deal

I can't believe it

A bit surprised as well. I guess 1. He is coming off a miserable season (question if he wins less than eight games next year if he loses star power), 2. Sounds like they are willing to make him a top 5 coach from a comp standpoint, 3. Recently got divorced and may be looking for a change of scenery and 4. At some point, guys have to be asking how much longer Saban is going to be around (if it takes me 3-4 years to really build a contender will he still be around?)

If they are willing to pay 7.5 million and there's a good buyout, understand why he bit.

It’s interesting to me that Les Miles name hasn’t floated around yet at UF or TN. Maybe Miss St or FSU takes a look at him

Feels like the Tennessee situation is the football equivalent of Premier Wellman hiring [Redacted]. The AD has refused to use a search firm and has seemingly hired a guy that no one else wanted out of left field in spite of the screaming protests of the fan base. If true, I feel bad for them. No one deserves to go through that.

That was the worst part of the Bzzaster.

Back