• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 College Football Coaching Carousel

Clay Travis‏Verified account @ClayTravis
7m7 minutes ago

Congrats to Tennessee fans for torpedoing the Greg Schiano hire. Would have been a disaster. Sick of incompetent administration making idiotic hires. Many better candidates available. Zero reason to hire Schiano.
78 replies 387 retweets 988 likes

This is such a great watch. My dream is that they end up offering the job to Lane Kiffin only to have him turn it down.

Rumors are Schiano accepted the job 2 weeks ago, and now Tenn owes him 20 mill.

^ this whole thing is a pretty terrible look for Currie. Looks like total amateur hour. Look for the Bz-like quotes to "support" whoever the fuck they end up with.

This is hilarious.
Now they're saying they should bring back Fulmer, Cutliffe and Tee Martin

So UT fans have been protesting and looks like it might work? Why didn’t we do that when we heard Jeffrey was being hired?

Don't worry I'm sure Ron will give him the Casstevens "soft landing" as executive associate AD or some such nonsense.

A terrible tone deaf hire by Currie

This isn't Wake where you can hire whoever you want as long as the robber barons sign off on it

Schiano is a giant scumbag

After the past couple of years in his personal life, I can see why Jimbo would be motivated to put Tallahassee in his rear view mirror.

Tennessee is delusional if they think they are going to get a substantially better coach than Schiano.

Back