Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Banned: bobknightfan (self perma/bet)

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    Yup, banned again.

    See ya' later, "fwbristow".
    Never got to tell us who the ehll "F.W. Bristow" is.

  2. #22
    Are we sure that was bkf? I was thinking jhmd personally.
    Last edited by ChrisL68; 04-03-2019 at 01:52 PM.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisL68 View Post
    Are we sure that was bkf? I was thinking jhmd personally.
    Yup, I am 99.9% sure it was bfk unless jhmd has recently moved to Randleman, NC.

  4. #24
    jhmd just gave me pos the other day. he's lurking, just too chicken to actually post.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    Yup, I am 99.9% sure it was bfk unless jhmd has recently moved to Randleman, NC.
    Not to mention his IP cross ref'd with all of his prior aliases, not just a one to one match that maybe had a small chance of being wrong.

  6. #26
    It's sad that BKF has nothing better going on with his life than constantly trying to get back on this message board.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    Yup, I am 99.9% sure it was bfk unless jhmd has recently moved to Randleman, NC.
    Good enough.

  8. #28
    And he tried to register another username yet again.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoutdeac View Post
    And he tried to register another username yet again.
    Oooh, what was this one?

  10. #30

  11. #31
    Didn't think he was Pineapple at first...his last two posts have changed my mind on that front. Could just be another old white guy...probably isn't.

  12. #32
    Rusty Larue
    DeaconSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    10,043
    I'm not sure what is funnier- a hard ban that keeps bkf from posting here despite his unwavering desire to do so, or the fact that a near 70-year old man is so desperate to post on a message board filled with people he hates that he keeps coming up with new aliases. All of this because he hates Wake so much that he made a stupid bet that started this whole process.

    Its just hysterical all around.

  13. #33


    He deleted all his cool old posts about Clawson vs Grobe, but there were some gems in there. He once said he'd give $1000 to any comers if Clawson at any point surpassed Grobe's winning percentage. Clawson could do that a few games from now this season.

    I also kinda feel like this new joker EflandDeac may be him.

  14. #34
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    103,001
    Going 9-4 would do it. Thatís certainly within reach.

  15. #35
    Didn't have bkf pegged as an allcaps guy, and PINEAPPLE's first post was about how the term "socialism" is overused, which is in some contrast to bkf's "Santa CLause party" posts, but the Buttigieg post sure looked like bkf. Not sure what to make of this Efland guy.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by deactherunner View Post
    Didn't have bkf pegged as an allcaps guy, and PINEAPPLE's first post was about how the term "socialism" is overused, which is in some contrast to bkf's "Santa CLause party" posts, but the Buttigieg post sure looked like bkf. Not sure what to make of this Efland guy.
    Efland is defs bkf as well. Check his last post. What a weirdo.

  17. #37
    I'm proud of being able to identify bkf aliases on any board. If he went to the Pit and posted in the hot chicks thread as "ILikeTheBeatles" I bet I'd find him in a post or two.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    I'm proud of being able to identify bkf aliases on any board. If he went to the Pit and posted in the hot chicks thread as "ILikeTheBeatles" I bet I'd find him in a post or two.
    I actually think I may have been the first to publicly identify the last two aliases before PINEAPPLE. I guess he got wise to the IP thing and only posts on trips to Efland.

  19. #39
    Dear, Bob -



    Be well.
    Football. Bloody Hell.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •