• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banned: bobknightfan (self perma/bet)

idk, he's now gone on to talk about chicago black on black crime and ventured into the baseball thread. Feels a lot like bkf.

idk, he's now gone on to talk about chicago black on black crime and ventured into the baseball thread. Feels a lot like bkf.

He's attempting to infiltrate mafia. This could be interesting if he really is bkf.

Isn't bkf's IP banned? If so, how's he circumventing this?

Is he just using random public wifi's near his house?

OGBoards loses a long time poster, but not a long time Wake fan today, as per bet conditions accepted here:

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...-s-happening?p=2939368&viewfull=1#post2939368

It's a tough day for the MFF contingent, losing someone who was constantly rooting for his alma mater to fail in so many different ways. May he find happiness on some other forum re-posting the same drivel over and over and over again.

Hardly ever wander over here. Please define the MFF contingent.

Thanks.

MFF = miserable fucking fanbase

The description there is sufficient.

Damn. If I had come up with miserable, I think I would have deduced the rest.

Thanks. Abbreviations drive me nuts. They're like puzzles I am compelled to solve.

Pretty impressive that he was beating the system and coming back as deacgolfer and other names up until a few months before his death. Gotta respect the fight.

Back