• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tapatalk: Posts Per Page Setting

WilmingtonDeac

Reaction score
I've looked all over and can't seem to find what I'm looking for so I thought I'd ask you all.

I have an Iphone and read the boards almost exclusively from the phone. My question is regarding the number of posts that show per page; does anyone know how to change this? It's currently set to 10 and I'd like to up that by quite a bit. From various google searches it sounds like the Android version of Tapatalk has a 'Settings' page where this can be done but I can't seem to find that on the Iphone app..

Anyone else have this issue?

I've looked all over and can't seem to find what I'm looking for so I thought I'd ask you all.

I have an Iphone and read the boards almost exclusively from the phone. My question is regarding the number of posts that show per page; does anyone know how to change this? It's currently set to 10 and I'd like to up that by quite a bit. From various google searches it sounds like the Android version of Tapatalk has a 'Settings' page where this can be done but I can't seem to find that on the Iphone app..

Anyone else have this issue?

It's a little hard to find, but should be there. If you go out to the main screen/not in any forums, you should see a little "Me" button/icon in the bottom right corner. Click on that and then there is a "Settings" button on that page. That should lead you to a bunch of options, and one of those should be "posts per page". You can select anywhere from 10 - 50 there in increments of 10.

It's a little hard to find, but should be there. If you go out to the main screen/not in any forums, you should see a little "Me" button/icon in the bottom right corner. Click on that and then there is a "Settings" button on that page. That should lead you to a bunch of options, and one of those should be "posts per page". You can select anywhere from 10 - 50 there in increments of 10.

Got it. Thanks so much! I wasn't going all the way back out to the initial screen.

Back