• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slick willy

I am not a Trump supporter, and I did not vote for him, whereas you are a Hillary voter, and of the two of us you voted for a criminal and a liar, not me

accept your intellectual and moral shortcomings and crawl back under your rock

Oh yeah, what crime was Hillary found guilty of? We know Trump has been found guilty of a number of things, but Hillary? Please be specific.

Yes, Johnson...i voted for him in '12, but he finally got air time and was not impressed. He should never have taken interviews. besides, Trump was an abortion of a candidate that should never have made it to office. as an American, a Veteran, and an intelligent person i could not throw my vote away. Sorry, I am not a coward.

Oh yeah, what crime was Hillary found guilty of? We know Trump has been found guilty of a number of things, but Hillary? Please be specific.

Yes, Johnson...i voted for him in '12, but he finally got air time and was not impressed. He should never have taken interviews. besides, Trump was an abortion of a candidate that should never have made it to office. as an American, a Veteran, and an intelligent person i could not throw my vote away. Sorry, I am not a coward.

Perhaps I am uninformed but what crime has Trump been convicted of? I know he's lost some civil cases but has he been convicted of a crime?

Hahahahaha Jesus that’s rich

Appreciate your service btw

Back