• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Slick willy

Me either.

Interesting to see a commielib rag criticize a dem for this. As I’ve been assured, that conservative media outlets are just a ballast on the left leaning media, I look forward to reading conservative critiques of Moore from fox, breitbart, etc.

i will definitely not vote for Bill Clinton after these accusations have come out...

Whataboutism.

but whatabout Trump his cheating on his wives, grabbing pussies, trying to bed married women, prostitutes, potentially raping at 13 year old girl, pee tapes, going into changing rooms of teenage girls, etc., etc.

but whatabout Trump his cheating on his wives, grabbing pussies, trying to bed married women, prostitutes, potentially raping at 13 year old girl, pee tapes, going into changing rooms of teenage girls, etc., etc.

as Bill Clinton would say, "So what?"

as Bill Clinton would say, "So what?"

as would Trump. therefore you are saying Trump = Bill Clinton. nobody here voted for Clinton after that came out. you demonize Clinton and condone Trump...explain yourself you hypocritical hack.

actually, you don't have to. you know what we think of you and your 'views'...go back to Alabama.

The last month or so has seen a seismic shift in outing sexual harrassers and sexual abusers. The genie is out of the bottle and it is not going back in. Roy Moore just happens to be the first politician to be caught up in this new world we live in. This is the new reality for everyone- movie directors, CEO's, politicians, everyone.
Bill Clinton would be in a world of hurt right now if he were running for office and even he would have trouble talking his way out of it. Roy Moore probably thinks he is just unlucky that his accusations came out in 2017 rather than in the anything goes 1980's and 90's.

as would Trump. therefore you are saying Trump = Bill Clinton. nobody here voted for Clinton after that came out. you demonize Clinton and condone Trump...explain yourself you hypocritical hack.

actually, you don't have to. you know what we think of you and your 'views'...go back to Alabama.

when did I excuse Trump?

of what? he's constantly accused of anything and everything

did you ever think he might be guilty of some of that stuff? you think Bill is guilty of everything you can imagine (as is Hillary). not to mention the GOP favorite line right now...it was 20 years ago and most importantly HE IS NOT THE CURRENT PRESIDENT, AND HILLARY IS NOT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! fuck, it is all that damn hard to understand? investigate the Clintons all you want, take them out back and shoot them. IDGAF.

Let's take a look at what is CURRENTLY happening in the WH and do your best to try to give a shit (you have been complaining of the same stuff that is currently happening in the WH for ever). partisan fucking hack.

Last edited:
do you really live in such a make believe world of extremes?

do you have to be president to be prosecuted for crimes?

prove that Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the presidential election of 2016, go ahead prove it, fine by me

do you really live in such a make believe world of extremes?

do you have to be president to be prosecuted for crimes?

prove that Trump conspired with the Russians to steal the presidential election of 2016, go ahead prove it, fine by me

both can be true. both can be investigated. both can be guilty. profound and hard for you to understand, i get it.

personally, i think the precipice needs to be on the person that is currently in a position of power to influence legislation, nominations for office, war time decisions, etc. over a retired couple.

but hey, i know the obvious correct decision is not so easy for a Trump supporter.

both can be true. both can be investigated. both can be guilty. profound and hard for you to understand, i get it.

when did I say otherwise? why do you need to invent fantasies about my views in order to feel good about yourself and your own views? you keep up with these hallucinations, and you're gonna need a shrink

personally, i think the precipice needs to be on the person that is currently in a position of power to influence legislation, nominations for office, war time decisions, etc. over a retired couple.

but hey, i know the obvious correct decision is not so easy for a Trump supporter.

I am not a Trump supporter, and I did not vote for him, whereas you are a Hillary voter, and of the two of us you voted for a criminal and a liar, not me

accept your intellectual and moral shortcomings and crawl back under your rock

I am not a Trump supporter, and I did not vote for him, whereas you are a Hillary voter, and of the two of us you voted for a criminal and a liar, not me

accept your intellectual and moral shortcomings and crawl back under your rock

and who is this non-criminal, truth person you did vote for

Back