• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Leon is absolutely my favorite TV character of all time. I can't take my eyes off him whenever he's in a scene. I would give my left arm to be friends with him like Larry is on the show.

Prime tappin hours Larry.

Comparing Jeff to Weinstein was pure genius and there is no chance that wasn't suggested by Jeff Garlin. It's fucking genius.

Comparing Jeff to Weinstein was pure genius and there is no chance that wasn't suggested by Jeff Garlin. It's fucking genius.

I'm probably overthinking this but wouldn't Larry's assistant know who his manager is?

I'm probably overthinking this but wouldn't Larry's assistant know who his manager is?
There was a throw away comment when jeff arrived saying that he hadn't been to Larry's office in over a year, blah blah

Silly but needed to set up the joke

Leon is absolutely my favorite TV character of all time. I can't take my eyes off him whenever he's in a scene. I would give my left arm to be friends with him like Larry is on the show.

He's got a necklace on this season that says "I gets Mine"

Saw JB Smoove on Fox NFL pregame show for Super Bowl today and he was of course awesome. Was wearing a “Just Lampin” t shirt and hat. And yes I’m searching to find out if I can order both of them.

Our dumbass President tweeted this out -- I'm sure it made Larry's day:

Somehow went down a Bernie twitter rabbit hole today where the bros cancelled Larry because he donated money to Pete last June. Bum Bum Bum, Badadadadadoo, doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo, badadada doo doo, doo doo. Braup, boomph! (that was the Curb song).

Added some Bums

Last edited:
I’ve probably never laughed harder than I did when Larry first said “Heil Hitla!” and the dog sat down.

I think last night was my favorite ep of the season, but how many times can Jon Hamm poke fun at himself before it gets old?

still waiting for the inevitable dick guillotine from the over-designed urinal

Back