• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Still the hardest I've ever laughed at anything on television, ever.

I thought this episode was headed directly for the fatwa being lifted but then Larry not being able to help himself in commenting on the amount of ketchup the one Muslim was using and have the whole thing thrown back onto him

This was my favorite one, especially when the ski lift girl came on

With each season I think more and more of the dialogue is ad-libbed. Probably not saying anything new but I think it explains the "shouting" aspect plus you can definitely catch some non-faked smiles on various cast members throughout each episode. Have to believe that nearly every Leon / Larry scene is off the cuff. this season has been outstanding imo.

Watched ep 1 but was out of town this week. Will catch up. #topsyturvy

Ep 1 of this season was an all-timer

Up there with Palestinian Chicken

Leon is absolutely my favorite TV character of all time. I can't take my eyes off him whenever he's in a scene. I would give my left arm to be friends with him like Larry is on the show.

Back