• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Curb Your Enthusiasm

guitardeac

Reaction score
Incredibly funny season. Seems like the best season ever. Maybe it's just because I missed it. Damn, Suzie and Larry together are hysterical.

Episode 6, the one where he criticizes the water, knocks over the perfume lady, etc., is an all-timer. Been awhile since I laughed that hard at a tv show.

The Accidental Text On Purpose definitely felt like a modern day Seinfeld joke (which is not to say bad - that was probably my favorite episode of the season)

There have been some funny moments (foisted!) but it feels like he's trying too hard and it comes across a bit over the top....He works best when its awkward, just not that awkward.

That being said, still some great moments.

i'm having fun with it but it feels like a clip show retread of 'best of' jokes from the previous seasons

It kind of feels like everyone got worse at acting. I don't know, can't quite it explain it but it has an SNL "i'm shouting at the camera" vibe to me this season.

Yoga episode was awesome. Him talking to the Yoga instructor was priceless....

Now get under the covers and go to sleep. I'm gonna have sex with your mother.

Anything I can do to send that kid an hour and a half away, I’m willing to try.

I loved the episode, but hated the end, when he tried to tip the guy who investigated him. Way too forced.

Back