• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stick a fork in her: Hillary scandals have been solved

gm47vz7qzkoumgfhdpvl.jpg

No way I'm dating someone who is above a 7-level crazy. "Fun" definitely, but no dating.

Switch those zones for me.

And that the crazy axis starts with 4.

And that apparently if you're having fun with 5 on the hot axis, you need to try to move to make her hotter.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...80ee4b00a6eece56371?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

“The accusation is predicated on the charge that Secretary Clinton approved the sale,” Smith said. “She did not. A committee of nine evaluated the sale, the president approved the sale, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and others had to offer permits, and none of the uranium was exported for use by the U.S. to Russia. That is Uranium One.” - Fox News anchor Shep Smith 11/15/2017

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...80ee4b00a6eece56371?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

“The accusation is predicated on the charge that Secretary Clinton approved the sale,” Smith said. “She did not. A committee of nine evaluated the sale, the president approved the sale, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and others had to offer permits, and none of the uranium was exported for use by the U.S. to Russia. That is Uranium One.” - Fox News anchor Shep Smith 11/15/2017

moooooopppppppppppppzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Must be tough for Shep. He has integrity and he is working for a network that is morphing into NK state sponsored television at an alarming rate.

And that the crazy axis starts with 4.

And that apparently if you're having fun with 5 on the hot axis, you need to try to move to make her hotter.

Of course. Haven't you seen She's All That?

So if nine people have input on a decision, it's okay if only one of them gets a giant kickback. Thanks for clearing that up.

So if nine people have input on a decision, it's okay if only one of them gets a giant kickback. Thanks for clearing that up.
Of course that isn't really true either as was addressed in Smith's remarks

Didn't read the article...ETA: Corrected, Sig is right.

Snowflakes strike again! Viewers call for Shep Smith to be fired after Uranium One story doesn't fit their perception of reality

If you can't trust Fox, who can you trust?

I've never been a Shep Smith fan, and wouldn't want him on any cable news channel I watch...which is none of them, but I wouldn't want him writing columns or on NPR either. Colbert and Jon Stewart used to tear into him relentlessly.

Back