• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Meltdown thread

You can wear it to soccer games, ever heard of them?
I bought the sweatshirt to replace my old Nike hoody...that one had been to an ACC football Championship, Orange Bowl and soccer National Championship.

I respectfully submit that Coach Manning did not earn his salary this evening.

When the schedule was released, the thought of not starting 12-0 felt like a disappointment. Damn good chance this team is 1-4 on Monday morning. I think they beat Drake, lose to Colorado & then get rolled by Liberty again.

Exactly what I thought as well. Holy shit we don't have to worry about that.

Somewhere in Randleman there’s an old man touching himself, feeling real pleased right now.

Manning is just a horrible in game coach. Doesn't have a clue. Would make a good assistant but has no business being a head coach at this level. You just can't play 4 guards at the same time. The rebounding disadvantage is just going to get worse if he keeps up his love of the 4 guards at once. You have to play at least two bigs at all time and hope they get better.

I feel like these two losses are worse than the Stetson loss.

Somewhere in Randleman there’s an old man touching himself, feeling real pleased right now.

Thank goodness the bet was whether the football team would win 6 games and not hoops, because I think bkf would’ve been sticking around.

I bought the sweatshirt to replace my old Nike hoody...that one had been to an ACC football Championship, Orange Bowl and soccer National Championship.

Good thing it’s a sweatshirt for cold weather championships since we won’t have an indoor one anytime soon

Lebron James could not rescue this team. Disband it.

Back