• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Meltdown thread

No ACC team should lose to Georgia Southern or Liberty, I don't care how awful you are. Danny needs to get it together or get to packing if we continue to lose to the trash teams.

Georgia Southern and fuckin Liberty....first 0-2 start since 1970. idk if even the recruiting class can save manning.

As a supporter of the DM hire... I hope that one fake NCAA tournament appearance felt good.

Now bow to your Wellman. How is he still here??

Damn it. I bought a $70 Nike Drifit Wake sweatshirt at Marshall's last week for $30...and I WAY overpaid.

Give me Pat Kelsey. I’d trade Manning and all of our incoming class for Kelsey.

I would name an interim coach tomorrow and spend the next 4 months looking for a Division I coach who can fix this pile of steaming shit.

* Might want to chat with the Liberty coach before he gets on the bus.

Was in class and wasn't able to watch.

Just looked at the box score.

I'm at a loss.

Holy shit.

When the schedule was released, the thought of not starting 12-0 felt like a disappointment. Damn good chance this team is 1-4 on Monday morning. I think they beat Drake, lose to Colorado & then get rolled by Liberty again.

In. Something is seriously wrong to lose to GA Southern and Liberty on your home floor. If there were no coaches and these teams just played a pick up game we would destroy both just on talent. I was going to say that I look forward to hearing what DM, etc had to say after this loss, but upon further review, I just don't care.

I'm out.

Missed the game and planned to watch a replay later. Lets just check the score real quick and...NOPE!

Back