• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paradise Jam Predictions - How many wins this weekend?

How many wins this weekend for the Deacs?

• Total voters
We were up by 8 and I literally walked to the kitchen and back and we’re down by one.

Guess it's good we're giving him minutes, but man, Sarr is nowhere near as good as I'd hoped. And I was just hoping for somewhat effective...

And Wilbekin gives up another 3. Jesus Christ. They switched him off Timmer to some other little white dude. He's one pass away and drops into the paint, give his guy a wide open 3. Now a 4 point play. Holy shit. Losing to Drake at the 5 minute mark.

Moore has 15/14 and we are only up 1. Horrible.

Who is reed timmer and how does he have 6 threes ? Is our perimeter d the shit I am imagining it is? Are these mostly wide open looks?

At some point, you have to change your entire defensive philosophy, right?

I don’t pretend to know the answer, but I know it isn’t whatever we are doing.

What does ken Pom say about the 3 pt shooting of Drake? I mean they are shooting over 50% from deep with 15 makes. 45 of their points from 3. They barely have 20 points inside the arch.

Back