• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paradise Jam Predictions - How many wins this weekend?

How many wins this weekend for the Deacs?

• Total voters
Now Woods with a moronic foul.

Pretty impressive implosion in this one. We were controlling the game, then gave them a series of maybe 5 wide open looks from 3 to give it away.

Now Drake is all fired up, hitting running sideways leaners with spin and slapping the floor. Lol. This is amazing. Now Woods trying to start a fight, another pointless foul from him to go down even more.

Seriously what has happened to Crawford? Does he just not care anymore? It's so weird.

I’m sorry but Danny Manning is a shit coach. Absolute shit. John Collins made him look quasi-decent but to loose to these 3 teams to open up the season completely undoes all the goodwill he built up with last years team . He has been out coached every game this year by bottom of their league midmajor/ low major coaches.

Wow. It's really happening. We're going to lose to Drake. Crawford another pointless foul, giving them points for nothing. Turnover chill. Holy fuck.

We might be the worst team in the country at the moment.

I need to throw up.

Never thought anyone could be worse than BZ.

I take back any remotely positive thought I ever had about this team.

Back