• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paradise Jam Predictions - How many wins this weekend?

How many wins this weekend for the Deacs?

• Total voters
Say what you will, but this is a worse coaching job than [Redacted]. At least he did shit with shit talent. Manning recruited fairly well only to completely blow goats.

This. Fire him tonight.

We just lost to to f’ing Drake, let that sink in, we lost to Drake.

Crawford gets a great look and bricks the 3 to lose.

So what's a more depressing thought

a)Our talent/team is shitty enough to lose to Ga Southern, Liberty, and Drake

or

b)Our team is coasting off of an appearance in the NCAA Tournament Play-In game

If you are a gambler, there will be no better spot this season to back the Deacons than tomorrow. I see Wake -10 which has me thinking $$$.

This is my favorite post from the first few pages of this thread.

There are a lot of good ones (some from me, admittedly).

Deacons outscored 25-12 over the last 9:14 to lose 77-74. I haven't seen the minutes but I assume DM went four guard most of the game. Outrebounded by Drake 37-34, 12-8 on the offensive boards. As long as DM stubbornly sticks with a four guard line up the Deacs will lose. It could be a while before a win. Danny is stubborn.

I don’t know if I can handle losing to something called Quinippiac or however it’s spelled. That doesn’t even sound like a school, sounds like an office machine or something. You know, “I’ve got to step away from my desk and run these through the Quinippiac.”

Danny sounds really pissed in the postgame, can barely speak between yawns.

Danny sounds really pissed in the postgame, can barely speak between yawns.

Yeah, I don’t know what I expected to hear from him, but that wasn’t it.

Blamed not getting stops down the stretch, good shooting from Drake, and not rebounding.

Dude, fix it. I’m on your side, but fucking fix it.

Back