• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paradise Jam Predictions - How many wins this weekend?

How many wins this weekend for the Deacs?

• Total voters
Look on the positive side, Danny just gave me tons more time this winter. Don't have to watch this shit. Don't have to get upset at close losses. Don't have to worry I'd Crawford us leaving early. Don't have to worry about anyone stealing our coach. I think this is worse coaching than Bad. I am done until next year. Just keep Manning, his staff, and players away from the football team. They are all poison

I wonder if the school will pony up the $30 to Flo hoops, so they can show our exciting matchup against Quinipiac tomorrow on the McCeary video board before the football game tomorrow night?

Moore (25), Thompson (11), Sarr (11), Eggleston (4) and Okeke (4) combined for 55 minutes. Eggleston is not a big. Four guard line up on the court for 25 minutes against Drake. Four guard line up played 20 minutes against Liberty and GASO. Three losses. It was ineffective last year and is worse this year.

Fuck I forgot to bet on Drake, as the doofi suggested. Damnit.

Glad I forgot about the game, though. Tank for the 1st pick.

WF wins the tournament (with a weak field).

Drake went 7-24 last year and finished the season on a 10 game losing streak (those picking WF to go 0-3 in the tournament are idiot lemmings that the rest of the world uses to fatten their wallets). Drake fired their coach, and then beat a D-3 team in their opener. WF wins the opener big. Big. Gets some confidence and then beats Colorado in a close one (the game is loseable, but WF is overdue for a game when it shoots well, and Colorado isn't that good) and either Houston or Mercer in the finals. If WF is lucky enough to play Liberty again, WF will win a rout. The team will feed on the fact that everyone has given up on them. WF is a #50 to #75 team and will finally play like it, which really is not saying a whole lot.

This post didn’t age well

I don’t know if I can handle losing to something called Quinippiac or however it’s spelled. That doesn’t even sound like a school, sounds like an office machine or something. You know, “I’ve got to step away from my desk and run these through the Quinippiac.”

that is freaking hilarious. I have to laugh or else I would cry.

Back