• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paradise Jam Predictions - How many wins this weekend?

How many wins this weekend for the Deacs?

• Total voters
Dunkerton is an awesome name of a city for a college basketball player to hail from.

That's fine.

Like I said (and I know you don't think we are going 0-3), you can make a shit ton of money betting the underdog outright against Wake the next three games if you think we are going 0-3.

I think 2-1 is very likely. Wonder what a Colorado Wake line would be. I think beating Colorado, losing to Houston, or losing to Colorado and beating Mercer or Liberty is the heavy favorite IMO (Even though we just lost to Liberty.) I don't think we go 2-17 or whatever we did from 3 again, and I don't think they shoot as well as they did.

A Wake-Colorado line would be close to a toss-up, maybe Wake a 1-2 point fav.

Wake would be a slight dog to Houston in the finals.

Any chance these games will be on FirstRow?

Any chance these games will be on FirstRow?

I was thinking the same thing earlier in the week. Usually they get put on FirstRow because somebody who gets the game on a regional network throws it up there. Unsure if somebody will take it from FloHoops and put it on FirstRow.

Drake shot 16-28 from 3 in their opener.

I don't know about that 95% dealie.

Yeah, it's FirstRow or bust for me. Not handing over $30 to these dv7 ponzi schemers.

Is Bz back coaching Colorado? Or any chance he went from Houston to the University of Houston? Those answers might - but, sadly, only might - factor into the equation.

Also, do moral victories count?

Sorry if already covered but are we playing Drake in W-S tomorrow or at the Paradise Jam venue?

Jam at Liberty, because of the hurricanes that hit the USVI.

Thanks. There's gotta be a free way to stream this thing. One of you nerds figure it out

It was a huge letdown after what was an incredible recruiting season for the Deacs to come out of the gate by losing to Ga Southern and Liberty; however, i think it is premature to give up on them already. There is some talent on the team. They may just needs some time to learn to play together in new roles. That is what i am hoping, along with the hope that DM is a better coach than this board gives him credit for being.

Drake shot 16-28 from 3 in their opener.

I don't know about that 95% dealie.

maxresdefault.jpg

It was a huge letdown after what was an incredible recruiting season for the Deacs to come out of the gate by losing to Ga Southern and Liberty; however, i think it is premature to give up on them already. There is some talent on the team. They may just needs some time to learn to play together in new roles. That is what i am hoping, along with the hope that DM is a better coach than this board gives him credit for being.

I agree. I think losing John Collins in the middle for obvious reason is huge, plus a PF that brought a big guy out of the paint in Dinos. The lane will probably be more packed on dribble drives. We need to move the ball around a lot better, and certainly shoot better. I'm not as worried about the shooting, I think Crawford, Woods, WILBEKIN, Brown are good shooters. But the offense needs to find an identity outside of Crawford driving or dumping it into collins like we did last year..

Last edited:
I agree. I think losing John Collins in the middle for obvious reason is huge, plus a PF that brought a big guy out of the paint in Dinos. The lane will probably be more packed on dribble drives. We need to move the ball around a lot better, and certainly shoot better. I'm not as worried about the shooting, I think Crawford, Woods, Wilbuken, Brown are good shooters. But the offense needs to find an identity outside of Crawford driving or dumping it into collins like we did last year..

Not trying to be a dick but I've noticed you spell his name like this a couple times on the boards now. It's Wilbekin, FWIW.

God I hope we win this thing, but 0-3 would make for an all time level meltdown.

We aren't losing to these guys.

small_IMG_9066_1_.JPG

Doral Moore is going to dominate Kory Kuenstling from Dunkerton High School in Dunkerton, Iowa.

Holy shit, #3 scored 20 points in their first game. I looked at him and thought he was only on the roster as one of those charity things.

Watch blondie score 30 on us.

Back