• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paradise Jam Predictions - How many wins this weekend?

How many wins this weekend for the Deacs?

• Total voters
I’m watching quinnipiac do some work against Colorado. I decided to splurge and watch this once in a generation tourney! I don’t give a shit who we play if we go 3-0.

I'm attending this event. It has to be 85 in here and there may be 100 people here

I'm attending this event. It has to be 85 in here and there may be 100 people here

It sounds like you mistakenly went to the Virgin Islands! The game is in Lynchburg, VA. You should probably just stay where you are.

If they weren't playing music during the timeouts, I'd be able to listen in on Colorado's game plan

this tournament is a complete shitshow

For those who have purchased the stream, how is it? I want to know if it's actually working before forking over the money.

There's an entire half of the media table on the sideline that doesn't have a single spectator sitting in any of the 5 rows behind it.

Are there actually 100 people there if you ditch the teams, coaches and assistants?

For those who have purchased the stream, how is it? I want to know if it's actually working before forking over the money.

Stream is good. Announcers and camera work are almost as amateur as the acc streams of 2008. Also, the scorekeeper for the Colorado game may be named Kevin Malone.

LOL. I feel so bad for QP right now. Colorado with 3 at buzzer to win by 1.

Wow, 3 pointer slams off the rim at the buzzer, pops up and drops for the Colorado win. Quinnipiac was up 2 shooting free throws with 7 seconds left.

Pretty good finish actually, Colorado was down 13.

And yeah the stream is fine so far. Production-wise it seems like they blew all their money on Andy Katz and filled in the rest of the personnel with Liberty's AV club.

Last edited:
Back