• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paradise Jam Predictions - How many wins this weekend?

How many wins this weekend for the Deacs?

• Total voters
There can't even be that many people there - funnel everyone to the center seats.

Trying my luck on some non-$30 streams. I love Wake but on principle I'm not funding this FloHoops thing.

There's an entire half of the media table on the sideline that doesn't have a single spectator sitting in any of the 5 rows behind it.

Are there actually 100 people there if you ditch the teams, coaches and assistants?

I counted 58 on the other side and 9 behind the baskets. Maybe 75-100 behind the benches

There can't even be that many people there - funnel everyone to the center seats.

Trying my luck on some non-$30 streams. I love Wake but on principle I'm not funding this FloHoops thing.

Nope, they tried to keep me from getting back to my reserved seats

How in the world do they expect people to pay that much to watch these crap games?

Back