• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Type "I died" and let your predictive keyboard write your epitaph

Now I'm really confused. Where am I supposed to type "I died" ?

I'm totally reading all of these to the tune of I Just Died in Your Arms

predictive-text-where-at.png

right i just thought there was a more interesting version based on some of the strings posted though this is what i get if i go with the first word over and over:

i died and i left him a message and i left him a message and i left him a message and i left him a message and i left him a message and i left him a message

Huh, my predictive keyboard is turned on but it doesn't predict anything for me. Yes, I'm typing into my texts.

right i just thought there was a more interesting version based on some of the strings posted though this is what i get if i go with the first word over and over:

i died and i left him a message and i left him a message and i left him a message and i left him a message and i left him a message and i left him a message

Are you going w/ the far left option? That happened to me at first, so then I went w/ the middle option and got a much better non-repeating sentence.

I typed mine in notes and the predictive text gave me three options after ever word.

AI poetry is going to be so good, as long as you don't know it's written by AI.

I died in a good way back from a trip back home.

What's got me worried is that right now, I'm in the midst of a trip back home. I'm nervous about the return trip, but it could be worse, I suppose. Hopefully it's one of these: "A parachute not opening… that’s a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine… having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that’s the way I wanna go!” – Frank Drebin (Naked Gun).

I died for the last time and now I'm going strong with that one and maybe you should be happy.

I died in the last second and it is still in a lot better and better.

I died in the kitchen and I was being serious about it too much just throw some color combos out and I can make them pretty quick and easy to use.

I died in the first place and I was thinking of you and I hope you are doing well

I died a lot and it is a lot better and I have to go back

Sounds like what Jack from Lost would say.

Back